On behalf of Bethlehem Soccer Club, I would like to thank everyone who participated in the 28th Annual Bethlehem Soccer Tournament. Sixty two teams from New York and Vermont played on May 18th and 19th.
We had over 300 volunteers working all day Saturday & Sunday to make this happen. The volunteers were directed by a very dedicated group of committee leaders, volunteer coordinator, tournament committee members and Board of Directors.
The Tournament was successful due to the contributions of the following business and organizations:
- Bounce A Lot-supplier of refreshments including popcorn, cotton candy, snow cone and bounce ride
- Robert Wright for donation of garbage cans and services
- Dunkin Donuts of Slingerlands
- My Place Restaurant for donations of coolers
- 4 Corners Luncheonette for ice donations
- Bethlehem Highway Department
- Angela’s Pizza
- All the parents and members of the community who volunteered their time for the participants of the tournament.
On behalf of the Board of Directors and the 28h Annual Tournament Committee – THANK YOU!
Scott Swere, Tournament Director